LSS of Northern California supports dignity and stability for our community’s most vulnerable by providing supportive housing services that lead to self-sufficiency. Our case management services are effective and cutting edge, developed through over 50 years of experience with our clients and communities.
• Our Case Managers meet people where they are, and accompany them on their journey towards transformation, healing and self-sufficiency;
• Respect each individual and treat them with dignity;
• Provide the tools to help each individual or family to build a new foundation for their life.
Qualities We Value
- A strong belief in the Human Spirit
- Efficient and motivated
- Use a Trauma Informed approach
- Accepting and respectful
- Consumer centered and focused
- Adaptable to change and new ideas
- Believe in being a tool for change
- Engage individuals and build communities
If you feel that your qualifications fit one of our openings and the qualities we value resemble your own, we invite you to apply to one of the positions below.
Classification: Full time