The quickest and easiest way to make a donation to LSS of Northern California is by check or credit card. You can also create a legacy of generosity by donating to an LSS Fund, becoming a Partner for Good or including us in your will or trust. To make an online donation today, complete the donation form below.
You can find a list of our supporters for 2017-18 here.
Support an LSS Fund
When you donate to an LSS Fund, you can choose who will benefit from your gift and how that gift will be used.
Family Assistance Fund
Will support childcare, clothing, transportation and emergency needs.
Aging with Dignity Fund
Will assist adults aged 50 or older to stay healthy and remain independent.
Youth Opportunity Fund
Will support youth leaving foster care and learning to live independently.
Will support nearly 300 children with educational and healthy enrichment opportunities.
Become a Partner for Good
Join us as a Partner for Good in our work to end homelessness -- for good -- through a monthly donation. Your investment is spread over 12 months and automatically renews each year until you request otherwise. As a Partner for Good, you make a difference year-round in helping formerly homeless individuals and families rebuild their lives.
- a gift of $10 a month helps cover laundry costs for an individual
- a gift of $20 a month will purchase cleaning supplies for an apartment for a year
- a gift of $50 a month assists in paying for a doctor’s visit
- a gift of $80 a month provides a bus pass for a youth seeking employment
- a gift of $100 a month allows an unemployed person to purchase interview clothes
- a gift of $150 a month assists in purchasing food for a previously homeless youth
We also accept donations of land and stocks. For more information about these and other Planned Giving options visit, http://lssnorcalgift.org. If you have further questions, please contact Stephanie Casenza, Director of Development, at 925-825-1060 x15 or send an email to email@example.com.
If you would like to donate by mail, please send donations to our Concord office, which handles all donations:
1465 Civic Court
Building D, Suite 810
Concord, CA 94520