We are all doing our part to keep ourselves and others healthy at this time. If you a little help getting creative, here are a few resources that can keep you active, centered, and informed from the comfort of your home. For an update on LSS' response to the current health crisis, click here.
Home Activities & Entertainment
- 12 Famous museums offer virtual tours (here) you can take from your couch
- Enjoy an opera from the New York Metropolitan Opera
- COVID19 Camp: Free resources to educate and entertain your kids during quarantine (here)
- 20 Days of articles and stories (here) from Scholastic
- 30 virtual field trips (here)
Self-Care & Coping
- Relax through a 5-minute meditation (here)
- Information about how the current health crisis can affect our emotions (here)
Watch Out for Scams (or Help Others Be Aware)
- Con artists and financial predators thrive in times of panic and confusion. Learn more (here).